Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Blog Address

Kim and Camille's blog has changed URL's! What was once www.kimberkley.blogspot.com is now www.kimandcamille.blogspot.com and the original URL now will be Kim's art blog. Sorry for the confusion but as boring and uncreative as I am I could not think of a better name for my personal blog, which this URL was supposed to be for originally, so I thought I'd just make a transfer. Besides I always felt Camille's name should be in the title, I just wasn't sure how to change it before :)

Though this is pretty much an inactive blog at the moment because neither me or Camille are traveling anymore (though the bumming part is debatable), I do still want it to exist as a log of the great journey once had and to leave it open for future travels to come. While we are both settled now for the time being, those backpacks haven't been buried too far back in our closets just yet, and one day after we have finished embarking on this save-money-while-chill-out-for-awhile journey we are now on and our feet start to get itchy once again, hopefully we will return to the road and in turn this blog. We've talked about a reunion tour but the deal is still in the works.

Until then, farewell, take care and thanks for your support.

-Kim

No comments: